Wednesday, September 23, 2009

hOEdowN thROWdoWN

Okay, so I will be the first to admit that the last few days I have had somewhat of an obsession with Miley Syrus's Hoedown Throwdown. I have down loaded the song, and hit replay on the video on You Tube numerous times. So, I got it down pretty well, I still have some improving to do, but I got to practice and teach it at dancing. I requested it and there were like only 2 of us who knew it. Not to toot my own horn or anything but I was the best one. I was very proud to know the hoedown. Now, everyone wants to learn it! Its super fabulous and I cant wait to perfect it more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlnbmZK7GxU
( thats the link to her music video of the song)

2 comments:

karlee said...

haha! I saw your status on FB and had no idea what you were talking about. That's funny. I expect you to teach it to me this weekend.

Leslie said...

hey did you watch this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj3OqMzNin4&NR=1
well maybe now you don't have to!