Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bad Blogger

I feel as though I am always busy, always heading one place or another, but yet, I never seem to have anything to say to people when they ask. "Whats new with you?", or "What have you been doing lately?". I feel as though I never have anything to blog about. Then I got to thinkin, I guess I have been doing something, I had to have been. So after a moment or so in the thinking cap, I came up with these:

#1- My 21st birthday, legal!!

#2- Kansas trip, great to go visit old friends and my teens!

#3- Corn Fest- great way to get outta working on a saturday at IFA :)

#4- Not working a single saturday in the month of AUGUST!

#5- Finally getting my car back after two weeks of being in the shop!

#6- College starting, only taking 7 credits but that and working full time is enough for me.


I suppose these aren't the most exciting of events happing in someones life, but thats what has been keeping me occupied the last month. I have been a total slacker in the photo documentary part of my life the past month, I think I have forgotten I even have one, or too lazy to pull it out when a kodak moment arrises.

Goals for September: Take more Pictures, Meet new people, Be Social, Be Optimistic, and really clean out my closet!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Yes, clean out your closet and drop some stuff off at my house! :)

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

you can do it sammy!!

Will and Chelsea said...

Yes it sounds like you have been busy... and having fun!

I wish you the very best of luck with cleaning out your closet!! =)