Monday, September 14, 2009

DavidALLaNCoE

Here are my thoughts on the David Allan Coe concert......
#1- he was totally stoned
#2-who starts their concert 10 minuets early.... really..?
#3- who sits on a chair towards the back of the stage the entire time not moving more than strumming his guitar....
#4- He was totally pissed that it had to be a "family" show.
#5- He didn't even last maybe 45 minutes...
#6- I would be TICKED if I had paid money for those tickets, even 5 dollars would have been too much.

BUT all in all I had a great time! I am a social butterfly that wishes she were 17 again! I didnt listen to the music much I sat on my blanket I took a total of 5 minutes, long enough to scope out who was there. It was a great excuse to get all of us friends in the same place, to bad it had to be such a disappointing concert.

Me and Bundy during the first 5 minuets I was sittin there
( I was unaware of my shirt being see though...)


Me and Shae we are great concert buddies!

We decided because it was so early after it ended to have a game night at my house. Its always a good time when we decide to get games out. Like usual we only ever get out catch phrase, and like usual I always end up ruining it because I guess for both teams on accident. We always have a great time together no matter what the activities!

1 comment:

Bundy said...

we are cute!