Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Proposal!!

 He did it!!! After two years of on and off dating he actually asked me to be his wife!!! I still cannot believe it! (2 weeks later) Do not ask me how I got him, sometimes I think its too good to be true! After you read this story you will think the same thing, wow what a guy! 


We were on our way home from moving me home from Logan, we were driving all day Saturday and were suppose to unload my stuff in STG on Sunday. So.... Sunday morning we are eating breakfast and he answers a call from Brady asking if we could run up the mountain to check gates. Brady said his dad wasn't sure he closed all of them.  Seth told him we could go we had some time to kill before we headed to STG. We unhooked the trailer and up the mountain for a little sunday drive we went. We got to the gate and it was locked up tight. Seth asked me if I wanted to go in and look at the cabin or the place Brady and Hayley got married. He must of known I would say yes so in we went! We went up to the wedding site and walked around a little bit. Seth said "his spot" was up a little further if I wanted to go to it. I replied "no, I didn't need to go, its your spot I don't want to ruin it!" He insisted we walk up there, that he wanted to share it with me. We started walking and I should have known something was up with how fast he was walking! I thought we were on a sunday stroll not a race! (I was totally clueless the entire time!) There was a tree that we had to duck under and he let me go first and I walked right into this bench!!!! 
I read it like three times and a  MILLION  things went through my mind... like OH MY GOODNESS IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING, what if its not for me! It has to be for me!  OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS HAPPENING!!!! I turned around to find Seth down on one knee to ask me to marry him! I had my hand over my mouth and I whisper "is this real life?"haha ( I am a dumb sometimes)  I said YES! Hugged him and kissed him and turned to my bench and just couldn't take it all in. He finally asked if I wanted to wear the ring :) 


Of course I wanted to wear the ring! Its perfect! He is perfect! This is REAL LIFE and I am loving it! 

I couldn't be any luckier than I am! I got the most thoughtful fiancée ever! He wood burned that bench that probably took him FOREVER and I get to keep it FOREVER! It was all so perfect I am totally okay waiting as long as I did :) (now) hehe He cant change his mind now, he was the one who asked me :) Ready or not Seth, I am going to Mrs. Seth Julian! Have I mentioned I am the LUCKIEST girl alive?! 

No comments: