Saturday, June 1, 2013

Last Logan Adventures

May was my last month living in Logan. We got a new roommate Kailee to move in with us, and I am sad I only got one month with her! We had so much fun crafting, staying up late, singing country music  for the month. I love these girls and all our fun times together.


Richmond, UT is right up the road from Logan and heard they were having Black and White days. We ventured up the highway to have our first experience with the horse pulls!  I of course got cotton candy, its a sin not to get it when available :) I loved the horse pulls, I would go back for sure!


Seth has been wanting some overalls for a little while, I got some at work for him to try and I couldnt get him to take them off! He is in love with the bib overalls. Maybe I should find a pair that actually fits him :) He is still sexiest man I know even in the overalls! :)


Leaving logan, Laura and I tired to get in all the Utah State experiences one must have while attending school there. Which naturally meant aggie ice cream. I ate there more in the last month then  I have the past year and half I lived there :) Turns out its pretty good !



Couldn't help but post this, but this is what life is like living with this crowd. Laura saw someone throwing away a cool rug or something so of course that means we gotta go get it! The best part about us dumpster diving and 11 pm was we weren't the only ones! Our neighbors were in the one across the street looking for something they had thrown away. A little neighbor bonding time while rummaging through the dumpsters :) 

No comments: