Tuesday, June 11, 2013

THE MOVE SOUTH

June 1st was my last day working at the Hyde Park IFA. It was such a bitter sweet day I didn't know which emotion to  have. I was so sad to be leaving that store and friends I have made over the past year and half but I was SO ready to be home and closer to my babe! Nate, brought home made cinnamon rolls made by grandma and they were SO delicious! The boss man bought everyone pizza for lunch because "apparently" it was the best may ever :) I think he did it just for me because it was my last day! :) 


I LOVE LOVE LOVE these girls. I don't know how I would have ever made it up there in Logan so far away from home and Seth if I didnt have these girls. They are truly the best friends and roommates any one could ask for! This is at olive garden (of course) for a going away dinner! 


Laura made me a cake! She is the absolute best friend a girl could have. She worked all day then rushed home to make a cake clean house and invite people over to party! She is the best host and had everything planned and it was all PERFECT!  


Seth came up to help me get all my "stuff" and move it home! He took me to work saturday morning and by noon he had EVERYTHING loaded including my car on the flatbed! I couldn't believe it. But, yet I could believe it, he is superman and thats one of the reasons I keep him around :) This is right before we loaded up to start our drive south! 



Okay, I hope you all can understand the amazingness of this gift right here. You know how I mentioned Laura did all the above, well she did this too! She is a super hero! BEST. GIVE. EVER. She printed off the directions off google maps to get me home to STG from Logan, turns out its 384 miles. So naturally they (roommates, seth, friends) wrote 384 reasons why they LOVE me!!! Who knew there was even 12 let alone 384! I couldn't get over how thoughtful this was! I totally read it like three times on my way home, giggling and laughing out loud at some of the reasons why they loved me! I have some great friends I left up there in Cache Valley! 


However sad I was to leave Logan, I am much happier to be home close to my family and man! It was a good move for me, however, I miss my Logan friends A LOT!!!!!!! ( how about y'all just move south too ?!)

No comments: