Friday, November 30, 2012

NOVemBER

November has come and gone, but not without us having some fun! The first big advent was ERIC CHURCH and Moore concert. It is up there as one of the best concerts I have been to! Kip Moore, Justing Moore, and Eric Church all sure know how to put on a great show! 

Here are some of us girls, and Casey, there was 10 couples in our group. We took up an entire row! Reggie and Tanya made our shirts "Sinners like me go to Church" We were the funnest crowd there hands down! Possibly the best looking bunch too :) 

 Thats my date :) Aren't I the luckiest! 



This is my favorite date of the month! We went to dinner and a nickel arcade with two other couples. Some of Seth's friends were in SLC so we drove down to meet up with them. I wont lie, I was a little skeptical of this nickel arcade, but turns out we had SO MUCH FUN we didnt want to leave!!! It kinda reminded me of gambling a little, we just couldn't stop putting our nickels in and going and cashing more dollars in! However, it was cheaper than a movie, we only spent $15 dollars for both of us to have HOURS of fun!! 

Then there was thanksgiving! This is my families "on" year, so I am tried to get Seth on our schedule asap. Jan set up this cute little photo booth, and KJ took photos of all the families that came this year. It was a lot of work and I only got to be part of it for two days. Working retail will get ya, that darn black friday shopping. 

The boys got to play Newsies and did a cute little number and handed out our family newspaper. Cutest kids around! 

I am thankful for this time of year, to be reminded and to acknowledge what I am thankful for and how blessed I truly am. I am thankful for my family and Seth they all do SOOO much for me. I am thankful that I can be in school, and that I have a great job! I am thankful for all the memories I have, and all the ones I get to continue to make! 

No comments: