Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful Post

I am thankful for half off trick or treat treats at wal-mart :)

I am thankful for dollar menus & kids meals

 I am thankful for diesel trucks that blow black smoke :)

 I am thankful for my black curtains so I can sleep in easily

I am thankful for toilet paper my teenage days would not have nearly as exciting

I am thankful for my dishwasher. I am glad I dont have to wash them all by hand.... however, I might eat less to dirty less dishes....

I am thankful for doors that swing both ways. I am always pushing when it's a pull or pulling when it's a push.

 I am thankful for my 54 pairs of shoes/boots and pray my feet never change size :)

 I am thankful for snow that does not stick to the ground :)

 I am thankful for the referees that let that fight happen at the hockey game. Had some Aggie pride for a minuet :)

 I am thankful for chocolate covered cinnamon bears!

I am thankful for the bus system at USU, an that I can get away without buyin a parking pass.

 I am thankful for this big home made cinnamon roll I get to eat for breakfast! Therefore I am thankful for Bro. & Sis. Johnson for making them!

 I am thankful for a calendar (I apparently need to look at more). I am a planner and love to look forward to things happening in my life!

 I am thankful for hostess! I think our world will be way more grumpy without twinkies to go around.

I am thankful for Santa, Easter bunny, the tooth fairy, Cupid, and leprechauns :)

 I am thankful for Jan's "monster bag" even though it was her trick not to pay us allowance :)

 I am thankful to be a blonde because I do have way more fun :)

 I am thankful for Lincoln's surgeon at primary children's and the 5 (today is 6) successful surgeries linc has had!

 I am thankful for my three nephews. They make me excited to have my own kids but I am not sure I could love anyone more than I love them!


 I am thankful for little kids honesty and innocence :) 
 I am thankful for my crazy family and the time we get to spend together :) and I thankful that I am the        favorite child


No comments: