Saturday, November 3, 2012

Highlights

Well apparently I am no longer a good blogger. I start school and all shit hits the fan. So today my goal should be projects or homework or something actually productive but instead.... I am going to share the highlights of my life for the past few months. :)

Highlight number 1- SUGARLAND concert!!! Woot woot! We can cross that off my bucket list! yes! Not only was it a great concert, it was a fun sister sister night. It totally rained the whole time! We thought the concert was going to get canceled. Kicker is, they wouldn't let anyone take in umbrellas!  So we pretty much just sat in the rain huddled until the concert started. We totally made the most of it and we totally got soaked! BUT, we loved well, I loved every minuet of it. KJ just put up with it to be nice to me. All in all I loved it, I am so glad I got to go. Thanks Sissy for being my date!! 



Highlight number 2: I got my concealed weapons permit!! Another big check off the list! I always try to do something for me around my birthday every year, some times it more note worthy like donating my hair, other years it is going sky diving and this year it was my concealed weapons class! It was soo  awesome and super informative. I think in my future I want to take some self defense classes now too! 


Highlight number 3: JENNIES WEDDING! It was classy every bit as Jennie! She was such a awesome roommate to me in cedar and I cant express how much I love and look up to this girl! Laura, Kamera and I made the trip from Logan! We stopped to pick up Anna in St George and found ourselves at Jennies spectacular reception. Everything about it was perfect! She was drop dead gorgeous but who would expect anything less than that! Love her to pieces, so glad she got her happily ever after! 

added fun at the wedding was this awesome photo booth! we enjoyed it obviously :) 


Highlight number 4: General Conference- we totally lucked out saturday afternoon and got four tickets to sunday afternoons session. A girl at my work had some she offered me I have not been since like my sophomore year in high school (like nine years, yikes!) and Josephine and Laura are both converts so this was both their first time! We enjoyed every minuet of it!!! A wonderful experience that everyone should get the opportunity to go to! 





Highlight number 5: The Cattle Drive! Nothing better than family time on the mountain!!! We had a great time. I believe we were successful and according to Jeremy the lesson we learned this year is "all we need is family" Of course this year did not fail us of stories and a little bit of drama but we have learned another lesson and have moved on. The weather could not have been more perfect!!! And the boys! the boys did great! Trey was the best cowboy this trip, he took more than his turn ridding the pony, pretty much the WHOLE time. We had lots of fun! Wish I was home to spend more time with this family and horses I love soo much! 




Highlight number 6: Seth came to visit! It was a pretty fun weekend, could have been lots more fun, but I am the one who always seems to get sick. Blah.. But of course Seth took great care of me like he always seems to have to. But the bonus to having a great weekend with movies, and a drive up the canyon and of course snuggling is that we look great together! :) Thanks for ALWAYS taking care of me Seth and always willing to have a fun time! 


2 comments:

Leslie said...

We miss you Sammi!!!!!

karlee said...

awww.. You have a beautiful life Sami.