Thursday, April 5, 2012

Should Have....


knocked on wood after my last post. All I have to say is one word:

MIGRAINE

Boo you life ruiner.

This past weekend Laura and I went down to Ogden to shake our booties at the Outlaw with Shae. And shake them we did! Very well :)
This is at the end of the night, after we danced the last dance. Some of those poor boys, they had to be the WORST dancers EVER. But props for tryin haha.

Point of the story, I woke up sunday with a headache (went to bed sober might I add) that lead to a migraine. This is the part of the story we skip out on, no one wants to hear the sick part of it all. But the part we CANNOT skip, is the part where Laura the Goddess drives my sorry butt home. I am so so grateful she came down with us, not only for the ride, but because she always has the best attitude about EVERYTHING. And because she can shake that booty like none other! :) Thanks to Laura for being a good friend not only now that I am in logan but since our sisters told us we should be friends! ....... and for taking care of a sick girl.

No comments: