Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bucket List

My long drives alone I always believed were good for me. They are like therapy for my soul. I can sing out loud to my favorite songs, and replay them as many times as I like. I can wonder about my past, dream about my future and debate my present. Even call long lost friends and get caught up with gossip :) This last weekend was my first time home since I moved to logan. (okay, its only been like three weeks) But, it feels like FOREVER! Who would have thought I would be missing home, missing my nine o'clock bed time, my 8-5 schedule, my chores and my migraines. (Which I have not had since moving to logan woot woot) But anywho, on this drive my thoughts lead me to a bucket list, a few things I would like to do before I die... Not really anything particular like getting married or having a family but just little (haha) things I thought of on my drive.

In no order of importance:

-Attend a Sugar Land concert
-Drive heavy machinery (ie a baler, a combine, a back hoe)
-Get from SLC to STG without touching I-15
-Go on the Church History tour
-Attend a Worship Service of another religion
-Visit the top ten most visited sights in the United States (http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-25465855)
-Get my hunters safety and concealed weapons permits
-House a foster child (okay, thats a little more intense then the rest, but I would still like to do it)
- Ride an Elephant
-Volunteer in an other country (like teach english)
-Ride in a hot air ballon
-Go to all 50 states!


I am sure there are many many more things I would like to do before I die, but this is a good start and will take some time getting them accomplished. Wish me luck, and a long life!

No comments: