Thursday, May 7, 2009

So, Gross

I was just informed that on average the human inhales 6 spiders a year while sleeping. EW I think I just might have night mares of spiders climbing down my mouth. I said GREAT now I wont be able to get a good nights sleep for the next 2 weeks, he said dont worry they are just baby spiders, ya that makes it SO much better. This is what I imagined when he said we eat spiders,

unknown.jpg


SICK. it makes me cringe every time I look at it! Just thought you should all know why I will have bags under my eyes for the next 10 years of my life, for the lack of sleep while I try to get over this nightmare someone instilled in me telling me I eat 6 spiders a year...........

2 comments:

karlee said...

who is "he"?

Leslie said...

what I want to know is how they know that the "average" human eats an "average" of "6" spiders a year. How do they test that stuff? With 10 people sleeping in a spider infested lab and seeing how many will crawl in their mouth?
I wouldn't be worried...