Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pageant

Okay, so this is sorta a crapy photo..... I dont wanna take the time to scan it into moms and send it to me and blah blah. These are all of us. Our Rock band shoot. Its been super fun until this week when I am super stressed because I just like 20 minutes ago made up my talent routine, talk about procrastination- ha.

This is a photo of the hair spray I bought today at wal-mart to not hold my hair in place, but my swimmer. talk about AWKWARD. If not me, then someone else will be spraying this hairspray onto my REAR, then placing my swim suit in its place.

Well tomorrow is Dress Rehearsal then saturday is the big day! I am excited and a little nervous all at the same time. Wish me Luck!

2 comments:

karlee said...

what is that girl in the middle doing with her fist under her chin like that? Is she going to punch herself?
I'm excited!!!

Leslie said...

YAY!!! Exciting!!!