Sunday, May 31, 2009

Royalty


So I guess you could say I did it. I am 2nd runner up for  Miss Washington County. Now can you imagine if I would have made my routine up before the NIGHT BEFORE, or had someone help me with questioning, or even started losing weight before 3 weeks before, I could have possibly done better. I am pretty happy, totally shocked I wont lie, but I get a crown! I even had like three little girls come up to me and want me to sign their programs! How fun! Who would have ever thought I would have entered a pageant, let alone place, and sorta like it! Total shocker to everyone including my self! I couldnt have done it though with out KJ Leslie and Mom. They were a big help and support through the whole thing. Just so ya know girls, it not over, I still need help for all the parades and places I have to be now!  

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Sammi that was SO fun watching you! You did amazing!!!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

You need to put a better picture up so I can see your dress.

Angela

Will and Chelsea said...

Hey everyone knows the crown is the best part!! Hooray for Samantha Dawn!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

you are amazing that you could come up with your routine that close to the event...that's madness. Congrats girl!