Monday, November 10, 2008

Peer Pressure.

Everyone is doing it. Come on, its the new thing. Okay, so I didn't really fall into peer pressure about getting a blog, truth is I just never saw me fit to need one. But I am coming up short on new fun ways to keep my journal. I figured I was always on or have access to a computer and I should keep my family posted on my life. So this is it, my first post. I am still trying to figure it all out on my own but by the looks of things I am going to have to ask a little help. So thats it, I am a BLOGGER! 

3 comments:

karlee said...

Hooray for blogs. Can't wait to see what fun things you update.
Put up pictures of St. George for me. I sure do miss it there.

Leslie said...

What the heck?! You didn't tell me you had a blog! I saw it on Karlee's! Well, now I know.

Taranani said...

Hey! Glad you have started a blog. I like your new middle name. See you at Thanksgiving.