Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mid Life Crisis

I have to give myself props for being so courageous and concurring my fears ( with a lot of help from family pushing me in the right direction ). I never could have gotten through with out my family. My friends had all chosen sides and none of them were here to help me through. Who knew I could have had the support of my family the whole time, instead of trying to keep everything to myself. This mid life crisis has taught me a lot about life, friends, and sticky situations! I know the feeling of guilt, heartbreak, true love, friendship and relief. I only hope that this was my one and only crisis, I dont think I could really tackle something else quite like this. 

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I think this was just a quarter life crisis for you. And I agree--I hope you don't have to go through a crisis like that again! I was VERY proud of you for being courageous. And now you can have the cuddle-under-the-covers-while-remembering-last-night kind of feeling instead of it being interrupted by something dreadful.
I too am known for bottling my feelings up inside, but through the years I've learned all that does is build up the pressure til the lid pops. Talk it out! haha. Plus it's fun to hear about someone else's drama. I hope we can always share life experiences together--FUN! Gosh I've been in the fam for what--5 yrs now? And I've seen you TOTALLY grow up. Thanks for always being there for the boys! And watching out for Jer too!