Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh its Christmas time, Christmas time....


Here is our traditional Sammi & nephews christmas photo! Cant help but love these three little boys.



Here is our traditional gingerbread house competition. To make it unbiased we posted the photos to facebook for our friends to judge. We are coincidentally standing L to R in order of winners. 1st Cassidy 2nd Josh (3rd Jer and Les) 4th Samantha (how embarrassing), and 5th KJ and Orrin. I still cannot believe no one liked my stable with a manger. Shows how many people really appreciate the real meaning of CHRISTmas :)



Traditional Sammi, boys & Duke photo! They tried so hard to get that santa hat on duke. I thought it was a great photo. Can you tell I am their favorite aunt ever! :)




And the traditional couple photos: Of course the last three years has been just me and duke. Yes, I love my dog.... but seriously, he is pretty handsome!





The traditional Pajama photo Christmas Eve: I think this is our best one yet! Going to be hard to top this in years to come. Pretty original and fitting for our family. This will make it to a frame for sure!


Best Gift EVER: I realize this might just look like the coolest remote control truck you have ever seen, but its much much more than that. This is a gift from a handsome, generous and VERY thoughtful man in my life. This gift tells me that he not only listens to me but knows me extremely well. I am a lucky girl, not only because I have this awesome truck to play with but I have a great friend who shows that he cares. Thank you again for the amazing gift, its not one that will be forgotten!



Christmas time has come and gone, although the decorations might have to start being boxed up just remember they get to come out again in 357 days !!!


No comments: