Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Here we GO!!!!

Lets just start with this photo :) (Kat you know you love it) This is Katherin in our kitchen after declaring everything is going wrong that could go wrong before she leaves on her mission. I found it quite ironic that when she went to get the tin foil out it completely unrolled!! I laughed its okay for you to laugh too, pretty sure Kat laughed shortly after shoving it back into the drawer :)


We can go here: To my IFA work christmas party. Yes, I took Kat. It was a free meal so neither of us had to put out. Bonus- we do look great together!
And then lets go here: Sam and Kat moving! Well, this is all Kat's belongings that we took home to Payson. 3 of us 4 roommates all moving out in December. Laura was the first one the first weekend of December, then Kat and I two weeks later.



Dont really wanna go here...... Kitty Kats Mission Farewell: Here we are best friends coming to a detour in our road. This is just the beginning of the fun we had at her Moms house after church.



Reunions!!! Laura Wilson, Samantha, Katherin Caldwell(Sister Caldwell) and Jennie Merback! Look at us go- we all managed to make it for a final hoorah! I love these girls so much and they each have a special place in my heart. I wont forget any of our cedar city memories we had together!


Jennie: OH my dear Jennie! How she can light up a room with her smile and quick witty comments! How I miss rooming with her and her drive to do EVERYTHING!


Seth and I continuing making memories at Kat's farewell. Haven't met a soul so generous as he. I even have proof, this photo... not many would smile for the camera standing next to me :) He was a wonderful friend for supporting Katherin in not only her mission decision but the last three years they have been friends. And bonus- We look great together too! :)



Ohhh how I will miss little big brothers! So glad I got the opportunity to become part of the Caldwell Family! They are the funnest people I have meet! I love being there with them even if it means dyeing by knife point and loosing at the Great Down Booty(sp?) :)


VICTORY: What a crew! Lovely people, lovely times! Yay Kat going on a mission, Yay all of us for supporting her, Yay for all the good times we have had together, Yay for continuing being great friends, Yay for this wonderful photo we will treasure forever!
Seth Julian, Samantha, Laura Wilson, Katherin Caldwell, Colby Irons, Amber Hone, Shelby Millet, Jennie Merback (Just in case one day when I am old and I forget everything I wont be able to forget you guys)

No comments: