Saturday, November 12, 2011

Goodbye October

I have only been saving this post for about a month now... I really really need to get internet!!!! Dont worry I am slow at work so I figured I would hurry very sneekily and at least get the photos up! October was a GREAT month, we had lots of fun for sure! November... I am not to sure what to say about November just yet.. we still have thanksgiving this week!

So here it is.... THRILLER at Tuachan with Laura Ameila Katherin and Bundy.. Cassidy was there too, he is the one who donated tickets to us poor college kids. (I will forever call my self a college kid, even though I have not been in school a year) But try ever getting him to cooperate to take a photo. It will just have to be enough to know he was there :)


I had the opportunity to work at the Las Vegas IFA store halloween/PBR weekend to help with their inventory! Lucky me I have a great friend that is living down there and happens to love the PBR and sharing it with ME!!! We went to the PBR saturday night and of course took the tour of Fremont street on halloween weekend! I was sure glad to have an arm to hold onto there!

More thriller......



and.. The westerner!!! Katherin Shae and I went while we were in the SLC area to the Club called the Westerner, the only response I have to that night was I dont think I have never trusted so many drunk people in my life... But drunk men means more DANCING! It was a balst for sure, and we will be doing it again! Plus it was an added bounus to have Shae with us, its always forever inbetween our hangouts, too long for sure!!!!!
Here is to October, not to much snow (which is a perk) more cold wind than I would hoped for but great friends, great times, and great laughs. Memories I will hopefully never forget!!!

No comments: