Tuesday, October 18, 2011

October in Cedar City



Drives up the mountain....

leads to many.. many.. many... self time photos!
A GREAT fireman to keep the cabin warm enough that I dont get cold! He succeeded even though it was a task to keep me warm in Cedar :)
A warm cabin leads to happy campers! Kat and I just loved our time camping and playing catch phrase!


While staying warm I noticed some visitors that wanted to stay warm in the cabin too.... Kat on the hunt
Seth on the hunt.....
Setting traps and bait to aid in the hunt......
Seth with a VICTORY!!!!!
Seth tryin to convince me to kill it.........
Me freaking out because I heard a crunch.... I really couldnt do it......

But dead mouse means happy campers!!!

Laura even survived driving her car in the mud! GO KIA!!!

Yay, for a camping trip to get us out of town for a couple days... Thanks to Kats determination to go camping before it was too late, and a BIG BIG BIG thanks to Seth for making it happen and taking care of us girls! Oh, thanks to the Hones for letting us use their cabin it was really nice of them (even if they didnt know till now) haha. So glad for the memories we made and the great time we could have with our good friends! Hope we can do it again soon! But maybe with out the mice friends this time :)

No comments: