Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kitty Kats Birthday!!!!

Kat is finally 21!!! woot woot! Unfortuantly it was a thursday and we both had to work all day but.. we tried to make the most of it. First by a surprise cake at work!
She did really good blowing out them candles. Note to self: Don't buy the cheep dollar candles, they burn out faster then we could light all of them!
Second by a present waiting at home! (ps: there is a map on the wall, Kat turned in her mission papers, gotta come make a guess!!)
She really did love it, her sweatshirt that says "I love my Kitty Kat"
We had weekend plans of a vegas trip to dance out little hearts out, but who knew that some clubs were iffy on taking temporary id's so we postponed and stayed and played in Cedar at the rodeos instead of chancing vegas clubs. Hope you had a good birthday Kitty Kat! I am so glad that you are my roommate and best friend! I think I am lost now, I dont know where I would be with out you! So glad your 21, so glad your my rommie, so glad we can finally go dancing!!! woot woot!

No comments: