Thursday, September 29, 2011

Kats Mission Call!!!!

Katherine held her excitement more than Laura and I did- I think we asked her 10 times a day if she got her mission call. Finally Wednesday she text us saying ITS HERE!!!! We had already had a plan to drive to Payson if it ever got here, so six o'clock I pulled up to the house with Laura and Kat sitting on the grass waiting for me to pick them up. Off we were to Payson to meet her family to open the letter! It was a long drive with three excited girls, we couldnt get there fast enough!!!


Leave it to us to document every step of the way... I didnt even upload the photos I had of Kat walking up to the house! :)
Part of the group gathered around while Kat opens her letter!!! There are three phones sitting on the edge of the couch with out of state listeners!!!
Here is the video of Katherine reading her letter from the prophet him self! Woot Woot to Kat for finally getting her call! and WOOT WOOT to me for learning how to upload a video to my blog!

No comments: