Thursday, July 29, 2010

4th & 24th

There has just been so much going on during the month of July to even notice that its gone! We have birthays ( Cassidy, Dad, and Treyden) Anniversary (Ma & Pa) Celebrations 4th and 24th .... with all that is also brings cakes, family, treats, parades, races, mtn trips, and games! It always feels like the month is here and next blink its gone. I made a collage of our 4th and 24th day celebrations. Even though there was so much more, kids running through sprinklers, fireworks, BBQ's!

We had so much fun at Gunlock and Enterprise and even a mountain trip for me! I have only been up once all season, I feel SO left out. I even missed out on our cattle drive this year because of work meetings in SLC. Even with my cool free new clothes I would have to say I would have rather been on the back of my horse doing what I do. Turns out it was just as eventful without one of my mishaps this year. Well other than that, July was here and now its gone. Lets get rollin with August, Scottland here I come! and joshie and cassidy!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yay for an update! I can't believe I'm already a month behind on the blog too! July was SO busy and SO fun! Thanks for being a part of my fun too! You're the best sis and aunt ever!