Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kelly Pickler

This has to be the best concert I have been to ever! ( I haven't been to lots but this was WAY good) Leslie was getting tickets for Jeremy for christmas and asked me if I wanted to go with them, of course I did! So we bought tickets way back in December and had awesome seats right smack dab in the middle row E, even with 4 months notice I still couldn't find myself a male date, thankfully I have Shae the best date/friend ever! We had so much fun singing along with her song and just listening to her jab for like 15 mins during the show. Kelly is just classic and love her southern bell accent! I even got her to wave at me! lol.
(Myself and Shae after the show)

(Kelly with her sparkly Microphone and Shoes)


( Me and Shae excited for the show to start!)

We all had a super good time, and it was just what we needed a fun get-a-way as we are headed to the end of the semester busy with work and school and horses! Makes us even more excited for our next concert in vegas Gary Allen this saturday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO jealous! and I am so happy that I ran into you at the great race!! mis you love! you look beautiful as always!