Sunday, April 11, 2010

DUE WEST

Due West came to Tuachan like last weekend in March. Laura and I loved them when we first were introduced like two years ago at a Craig Morgan concert in Cedar City. We saw them again the next year they came to town and opened for Lady Antebellum. So, when I heard they were coming and doing their own show this year I knew Laura and I would be there no matter the price. Turns out we go my two co-workers Shae and Kara to come with us also! We had a fun girls night attending Lauras and I favorite band! We totally danced the whole time like fools and ran to the front for their last songs like total groupies! It was a good concert and we love our traditon, hope they come back next year so we can continue attending!
(Us with the poster of the band, the line was too long to see them)

(Thanks to the nice people behind us that took our picture before the show started)


(The Tuachan train makes a cute photo opportunity)

1 comment:

CORNWELL FAMILY said...

I'm pretty sure I know one of the people in due west... small world