Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Moments

These moments of Christmas are not in order but nonetheless fun. First we have shooting christmas day. Jeremy KJ Orrin and I went out and tested Orrins new gun and had fun shooting Jeremy's shot gun. I need the most practice with the shot gun, I only hit one of like 12 clay pigeons. ( how embarrassing) Anyways it was soo much fun and duke even got to come along. At first he was scared and jumped right back into the jeep and watched, but after a while he got the courage to come out but stayed right by my side. Silly puppy.

This is Christmas day Papa had to work so we took it upon ourselves to take our games to the fire station. wether he wanted us there or not, he jumped in and played a game or two with us. We got some of the other firemen there to play too. We love our nertz and all our mormon games!

Christmas Eve: we as tradition never fails got pajamas. Everyone was home this year for christmas so we got all matching pj's. And the once a year (if lucky) we are all together we have to take family photos. So what better place then moms new fire place. Getting all of us to sit where told with all our wiggles was a challenge but we managed to get a few fun ones. Duke even made it into a few at the bottom!

Christmas Morning: Here is a few snap shots of some of us with our favorite gifts. We had a great spiritual and handmade christmas. I woke up at about 7:30 to a silent house. I cleaned up the kitchen and started breakfast, Mom came out and said Dad would be home for an hour at nine, Joshed appeared just before nine and KJ at nine. We headed downstairs to unpack the stockings while we waited for pa to show up. Everyone was awake just after nine and we had dad do his christmas while he was here. Jer and Les showed up shortly after 10:00 and we just had fun playin with our new toys we didnt unwrap the last present until noon. I think everyone got more then they asked for it was a great christmas with the whole family home!


I love the holiday season and I love all my family being home. I am thankful for this reminder of what is really important to us all. I am grateful for all our blessings that my family and I have witnessed this year. Thankful that we have another year to look forward to and hopefully learn and grow some more. Thanks 2009 for the laughs the cheers the tears, heres to 2010 for all the possibilities it hold!!!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Love all the pics! We should plan another shooting trip so I can come! :-)
It WAS a great Christmas huh!
And yes, here's to 2010 and many possibilities! ;-)