Monday, April 13, 2009

Duke

(Colten holding Duke. They love Duke)
(playin at the park)
(car ride home, he climbed up there on his own and thats where he stayed the hour ride home)

I picked up a puppy today. I had a sad easter when I received a phone call informing me that my puppy Dixie that I was going to pick up monday had died. :( sad day. So she informed me that there were others I could choose from but still nonetheless I was sad. So on our way home from SLC this weekend we stopped by and looked at the puppies. There were many cute ones some newborns and some older ones ready to go. I wanted to take one home now, I didnt want to have to wait any more weeks! there were no girls ready to go today but there was this ADORABLE male. He was the biggest of his litter, and the smartest ( she says..) he also is a big drooler.... what a male. haha We have had our fist car sickness, and first nap and first walk. It has been soo fun! He is so calm, and good with the little boys! No accidents in the house yet! Keep your fingers crossed! That is all for now...

1 comment:

Leslie said...

He's so cute. I'm tempted to get a girl... We'll see if you go to college in the fall and we take care of Duke--if I'm sad to give him back then Jer and I will just have to get one...
He's sleeping right now on our kitchen floor but he hasn't peed/pooped since 10:00 this morning--that is, unless I don't know about it. He went to the park with the boys and me but stayed in the stroller or my lap the whole time. He was nervous!