Thursday, January 15, 2009

Piercing Time

So for Moms birthday I told her I would take her to get her ears pierced. She was hesitant but said she has been thinking about it. So thats all I needed to hear, I took her the day after her birthday to the mall and next thing she knew she had pierced ears!

( all finished, she got to hold the teddy bear, surprised they didn't offer her a sucker for being so good!) 


Then the next day, I wanted to get my tragus pierced ( the little do-dad that sticks out above your ear lob). So a girl and I went from work. I have to admit it hurt a little, but nothing I couldn't handle :) No tears were shed, at least not this time. ha 


Thats my ear.  A little bloody, apparently I am a bleeder. 
All done, we are all happy with the out comes! ha 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea Jan!!! Tell her I said congradulations for making it through!

karlee said...

Spoon me is Gross and so is emerald smoothie! Give me the sugar and better taste of Jamba ANY day!