Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The New YEar

New years eve in STG is overrated. Indeed I had a good time with what I had to work with (lame 1st night, h.s. weed parties). I met up with some friends at 1st night on main street. Not only was there not a main stage, there was no countdown clock. There wernt many booths or many things to participate in besides DDR but only two can play and there were hundreds in line. We made the rounds up and down from Tabernacle to 100 South. Then ended up residing at a barrel fire. Then after the three or four countdowns to new years we headed out. Went to a friends house and there wasnt much to do, so I was home and in bed by 1:00 am.  Next year I am so in Vegas or ever SLC.  I sure had fun playing games with family before I left to go into town. Even if it ended up in disagreement! I need to go  and buy the new Phase 10 Twist!  So far the new year has been a good one. No complaints yet from this girl. Still trying to think of any new years resolutions that I could keep, and should be keeping!


( Group of friends with Liberty Tax)


( Bundy and I just hanging by the fire)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

next new years maybe you'll be married and then all us married couples can get together and have fun!