Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The snowman

(after the warm day he still holds true, maybe he will still be there in the morning!)


(Everyone just loves the IFA Snowman)

( the creators) 



(stage one) 

( I obviously dont know how to arrange the photos into the correct order) 

So today at work Leonard comes in and most of his pickup is covered in snow! We joke and say there is enough snow to make a snowman. 20 minutes later I say, " Lets go make a snowman!" so thats exactly what we did! Made a snowman (and yes I was still clocked in!) He is the cutest thing ever! Sportin all IFA gear with a carrot from someone's lunch and stolen treats as the face and twigs from across the street as the arms. I think we did pretty good at what we had to work with! The day was pretty sunny so he sorta slouched a little. We transfered him into a shopping cart where he will spend the night ( if he makes it through ). It was a great day of  cold hands and lots of snowballs at the IFA Country Store. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss these fun guys! Steve looks the same just a few more gray hairs. Has Leonard always been bald? I think I remember him with hair, Hahaha! Bryce is the best boss ever! Tell them HI for me!