Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More New FRIENDS!

Just when life has you down thinking that there is nothing here ( In St George) for you life just chucks lemons at you! I have been going to line dancing every tuesday night for the past little while and been having a ball! Its a great way to let loose unwind and of course met new people! Its not the typical cowboy boots button up shirt line after line dance. Its great that all  types of people come and we learn new dances constantly and not only to country music. ( I feel like an advertisement!) Amber and myself have met a couple new people that we have been hanging out with lately. Its fun to mix up the people you play with and its always fun to meet new people! Who knew that you just had to go out and hope for the best to have a little fun! I have been waiting to post something until I had the photos but apparently our computer is broken so no photos yet! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

karlee said...

I take offense to that statement. I am a Lemon and if life chucks me at you, you should be more than thrilled. rude.
Hooray for new friends. Glad to hear life is picking up down there.
Have so much fun!
See you soon.

karlee said...

BTW my word Verification for that comment was "Poomo".. funny word. It's going to be my new insult for people. "You stinking POOMO!"

Leslie said...

Fun! I'm glad you don't hate St. George anymore. I need some stories--I think I'm going to Costco after naps and maybe over to your house so I expect more details then!