Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!

As much as I wanted to post this post, it devastates me to have to admit I had yet another birthday! It was a wonderful day with wonderful people, but yet the idea of turning 24 really is not the happiest moment in my life. It made me reflect back on the years and realize what have I accomplished.... which in my case is hardly anyhting. The past 24 years I seem to have waisted. It can be considered a good thing, that I have come to terms and am not happy with the things I have not done because hopefully I will try a little harder pay a little more attention and accomplish more in the next years. 

Good group of friends, took me to where else, but Olive Garden! They know me so well! 


Here I am getting my student ID card for Utah State University. I am all registered for my first semester and on track to start school next week. Its all a bit nerve racking, the whole going back to school thing, pray that I get the hang of it and come out alive.


 These are my BEAUTIFUL flowers Seth sent to me! How thoughtful being so far away to still think of me on my birthday. I think he has the right idea us girls LOVE flowers. 




Wilson is the best ever, she knew I couldnt have a good birthday with out a funfetti cake! To top it off she made it into a boot! How thoughtful, clever, talented she is! 


Another one for the books! Us four girls are becoming the best of friends! I love each one of them and the examples and influences they are in my life! Cant wait to have many more memories with them. 


Happy birthday to me! Thanks y'all for making the day SO special for me! 

No comments: