Saturday, May 15, 2010

Friendless :(

Today could possibly be just about the saddest day of the year so far. My best friend and best co-worker moved back home today! We had a big party at work with pizza and treats and LOTS of pictures to send her out with a bang. It was really sad to know I would not be working with her anymore. We made the most of her last week here and we reminisced on all the good times we have had over the last year and a half. I put together a little scrapbook of our memories for her take home with her sot that there is no way she can forget me! We have already made many plans for the summer, and I am heading up to SLC next weekend!! But, I still cant seam to feel that its going to be very different at work and on weekends. No more random trips to wally or going dinner to get good spinach dip, no more random car drives to no one knows where, no more awesome parties to crash, and no more hiding out to try to scare each other at work. ( I will still get spooked by my other fellow employees but it wont be the same) We did everything we could do with the time we had, partied ate good food, woke up at the butt crack of dawn to eat breakfast, good concerts, good late night chats, good friends.

These are just some of the things we have taken pictures of, wally and shae's vest... random.

driving around.. ended up sight seeing Middleton :)

I will miss my good friend Shae, I will miss her smart ass comments, her straight forwardness, her giggles when she drinks energy drinks, her crazy flirting skills, her great work ethic, her kindness, her willingness to succeed, her no bull attitude, her strength, her ability to put you in your place, her loyalty to her friends, her knowledge, her determinedness, her gullible-ness, her confidence and most of all her blonde moments!

Although we are only 5 hours away and she just left today, I have lost my friend but hope we continue to make the effort to have plans together! I have learned lots from her and cant wait to make more memories! Love you SHAE LEA!!!

No comments: