Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wicked



I went to Kansas the last few days, to watch the Wicked Broadway Tour.... Even better than that... I won the Wicked Lottery, even better? I met Galinda, she loved my boots (who doesnt?) and Flint, the Keyboard 1 / Conductor of the Wicked broadway tour gave us a personal tour backstage... and OH MY GOODNESS do they put lots and lots of effort into practically rebuilding the stage. They literally, had the sets and props hanging from the celling. I learned a lot about musical theater I didnt know, and now know I dont wanna be on the stage hand crew of a traveling show! The show was spectacular of course and even better only paying $25 dollars for $150 dollar tickets! yahoo! Anwyays, love kansas, love my friends, love meeting new friends!

2 comments:

Angie said...

So jealous! I loved that book!

Leslie said...

fun! I've NEVER seen wicked. Am I missing out?