Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yellowstone




August has been a very busy month for me. First I left for SLC the 3rd for clothing meetings for IFA. On route, about beaver my new car of two weeks air conditioning went out. GREAT. I had a good attitude about it because I could still drive it just have no air. Good thing it gets cooler the more you travel north, bad thing it was still 105 in SLC when I got there. Had a great time at my meetings and got lots of cool free stuff. I stayed with KJ and got my new hair cut. Friday we headed up to Island park for the 5 day long family vacation. It was a little crowded in dads pick-up with duke layin at our feet. He was a good boy the whole trip though. We had lots of fun going to the playmill, the little tourist rodeo in montana, old faithful, and the day long drives through the park. Favorite part was the drive home, we went the scenic route, even though I didn't feel good, the places we saw were beautiful and I wouldn't mind living any one of those little towns!

No comments: