Sunday, July 26, 2009

24th of July

The 24th we had a parade in Washington City, it was another early morning for me again after a rodeo night. We meet there and the boys had this hummer for us to ride in. Talk about hook ups. There was one tiny little problem, our 1st attendant had car mishaps out of town and missed it. So we were just the lonely two. Loved the hummer, and it was a great parade a great turn out. We then went and changed and walked around the park a little bit, ended up doing a race to see who would be getting dunked in the dunking booth. We tied the race and ginger wanted to be dunked so I dunked her! It was a great morning full of fun.



One of the great guys that drove us around and got us the hummer for this parade.

The rest of the day consisted of marv's and races in enterprise. My cousins are always the fastest, most of them were in the winners circle. We had fun with the water at Aunt Kayes house a big slide and pool, then a nice BBQ then off to the rodeo. A couple late nights for me getting home, but believe me I made it up sunday morning sleeping in until lunch time :)

1 comment:

karlee said...

Did the 1st Attendant have the same "Car Troubles" that I want you to have on August 12th so you can come to Park City with us?
Car troubles.. ha!

p.s. my word verification is: emina