Thursday, February 12, 2009

Movie Week Dedication


This week I have been sick. Yes, I know, terrible things do happen to good people I am proof. It has given me a lot of time on my hands this week to sit and watch a few movies. I watched three, Sommersby, First Knight and Nights in Rodanthe. 

They just so happen they all star Richard Gere, so I decided to dedicate this week of movies to him. I had to find another movie with him in it complete my week. So I went and rented Bee Season. I will watch it tonight but I know already it will be fulfilling.
 

I think next time I am going to dedicate my movie week to my other favorite actor Kevin Costner :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Ah yes. gotta love Richard Gere. What about Shall We Dance, Autumn in New York, and Runaway Bride?...

Samantha Dawn said...

Yes! we chose this bee season over shall we dance, but It was a bad mistake. Richard was great dont get me wrong, but the movie it self was hard to follow! arg I hate it ending without me getting it all!